Learning opportunities at IMR
All research divisions and centers of IMR are joined in Collaborative Research Groups of many graduate schools at Tohoku University as shown here. The teaching staff members are therefore authorized to supervise 4th year undergraduate and graduate (Master and Ph.D.) students.
Potential international students at IMR, are required to undergo an admission exam of an appropriate graduate school.
- Graduate school of Engineering
- Graduate school of Science and Faculty of Science
- Graduate school of Environmental Studies
- Graduate school of Biomedical Engineering
- Graduate Program in Spintronics
Guidance for international graduate students at the Tohoku University
Please contact the admission offices of the graduate schools for more information.