Assistant Professor, Magnetism Division (deadline; 11/19)
Assistant Professor (1 person)
Magnetism Division, Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University.
Magnetism and related area, matching with high magnetic field facility is highly recommended
PhD or equivalent degree
|Start of Appointment||
As soon as possible after January 2022.
|Term of Appointment||
The division will be closed in March, 2027.
|Compensation||Compensation pursuant to regulation of Tohoku University|
Must arrive by November 19th, 2021
(1) Full CV with a Photo
(2) Scientific achievements. Please classify the list into, refereed journal publications, books, proceedings, invited presentations in conferences, acquired founding, citation report/record(or Publons ID/ORCID ID)and other outcomes.
(3) PDF files of major publications(up to 5)
(4) Research achievements（up to 4 pages ）
(5) Research plan（up to 4 pages）
(6) Contact information of two references.
Send above documents as PDF files stored in a USB memory.
|Address of Submission||
The Director Office of Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University
2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, 980-8577, Japan
*Write “Application for Magnetism Division” by red ink on the surface of the envelop.
Prof. Hiroyuki Nojiri
TEL: +81-22-215-2015 FAX: +81-22-215-2016E-mail： nojiri_attmk_imr.tohoku.ac.jp (change_attmk_to @)