Associate Professor, High Field Laboratory for Superconducting Materials (deadline; 11/15)
Associate Professor (1 person)
High Field Laboratory for Superconducting Materials, Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University.
Development of superconducting materials and applications through the collaborative research at the center
PhD or equivalent degree
|Start of Appointment||
As soon as possible after January 2022
|Term of Appointment||
10 years (reappointment once by examination, renewal for up to 5 years)
|Compensation||Compensation pursuant to regulation of Tohoku University|
Must arrive by November 15th, 2021
(1) Full CV with a Photo
(2) Scientific achievements. Please classify the list into, refereed journal publications, books, proceedings, invited presentations in conferences, acquired founding, citation report/record(or Publons ID/ORCID ID)and other outcomes.
(3) PDF files of major publications(up to 5)
(4) Research achievements (up to 4 pages)
(5) Research plan (up to 4 pages)
(6) Contact information of two references
|Address of Submission||
The Director Office of Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University
2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, 980-8577, Japan
*Write “Application for High Field Laboratory for Superconducting Materials” by red ink on the surface of the envelop.
Prof. Hiroyuki Nojiri
TEL: +81-22-215-2015 FAX: +81-22-215-2016E-mail： nojiri_attmk_imr.tohoku.ac.jp (change_attmk_to @)