Professor, Theory of Solid State Physics
|Application||Professor ( 1 person)
(Tohoku University promote gender equality. Please check Website.
Theory of Solid State Physics, Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University.
|Research Field and Required Talent||
Leading scientist in pure and applied condensed matter physics in the international landscape. Conduction of theoretical research on varieties of matters and materials in collaborations with experimental groups are expected. Please refer to the objective of Solid State Theory Group.
PhD or equivalent degree
|Start of Appointment||
Between April and September of 2021.
|Term of Appointment||
By the end of fiscal year(March) when one reaches 65 years old.
|Compensation||Compensation pursuant to regulation of Tohoku University|
Must arrive by August 17th, 2020.
(1) Full CV with a Photo
(2) Scientific achievements. Please classify the list into, refereed journal publications, books, proceedings, invited presentations in conferences, acquired founding, citation report/record(or Publons ID/ORCID ID)and other outcomes.
(3) PDF files of major publications(up to 10)
(4) Research achievements（up to 4 pages ）
(5) Research plan（up to 4 pages）
(6) Two recommendation letters or contact information of two references.
Send above documents as PDF files stored in a USB memory.
|Address of Submission||
The director office of Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University
Katahira 2-1-1, Aobaku, Sendai, Japan, 980-8577, Japan
1)Write “Application for Theory of Solid State Physics” by red ink on the surface of the envelop.
2)We recommend applicant to use a registered mail or a courier service. If you are willing to send the documents by electronic means, please consult with the following committee chair well in advance. We cannot responsible for the non-delivery of e-mail contact for technical problems.3)We do not return application documents.
Institute for Materials Research
Prof. Hiroyuki Nojiri
TEL：+81-22-215-2015 FAX：+81-22-215-2016E-mail： nojiri_attmk_imr.tohoku.ac.jp ( Replace _attmk_ to @)