Assistant Professor,Theory of Solid State Physics
|Number to be admitted||1Assistant Professor
（Tohoku University promote gender equality. Please check Website. URL: http://www.bureau.tohoku.ac.jp/danjyo/ )
Theory of Solid State Physics, Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University.
|Research field and Desired researcher||
Theoretical condensed matter physics (experimentally relevant theoretical research in spintronics and nanomagnetism)
(1) Applicant should hold a Ph.D. in physics that was acquired after April 1, 2010.
(2) Applicant should master abstract condensed matter theories as well as have experience in collaborating closely with experimentalists
(3) Applicant should be fluent in the English as well as Japanese languages.
February 1, 2017
|Compensation||Compensation pursuant to regulation of Tohoku University|
December 31, 2016
(1) Curriculum Vitae (with photo)
(2) Publication and presentation lists
|Where to apply||
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants will be screened and selected by the staff members of IMR Theoretical Physics Group.
|Result Notification||The result of the selection will be communicated by e-mail.|
Professor Gerrit Bauer
E-mail：g.e.w.bauer _at_imr.tohoku.ac.jp (change _at_ to @)