Collaborative Research Guide
(for Universities and Research Institutions in Japan)

Collaborative research is opened for academic-staff members of universities and research institutions sponsored by various governmental agencies, mainly the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, as well as private organizations.
In principle, the IMR-collaboration distinguishes from more usage of experimental facilities, but rather conducts joint research projects performed in the divisions of IMR in order to address researches in materials science fields.